Langley Court, Beckenham
- Ready for occupation in 2021
- Prestigious new development
- Brand new family home
- Semi detached property
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/living room
THE PICKHURST A - Three bedroom semi detached house with accommodation over three floors including main bedroom to top floor with en suite shower room. Two further bedrooms to the first floor with family bathroom. Cloakroom to ground floor plus open plan kitchen/living room with doors to garden.
Call now to arrange a viewing for your new home!
Ideally situated for popular schools including Unicorn Primary and Langley Park Schools for children of all ages, Langley Court is also conveniently positioned for Eden Park station with trains to Charing Cross and London Bridge. Local shops can be found on Wickham Road with the new Tesco Express at the Chinese roundabout and the beautiful Kelsey Park provides an attractive walk to Beckenham High Street which is less than a mile away.
Property ref: 121_752_4920248
3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6") open plan to
4.62m x 4.52m (15' 2" x 14' 10") with doors to garden
4.52m x 3.00m (14' 10" x 9' 10")
3.28m x 2.29m (10' 9" x 7' 6")
En Suite Shower Room
plus parking to front
annual development charge is £209
BrochuresPDF BrochureFull Brochure
Langley Court, Beckenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eden Park Station0.5 miles
- West Wickham Station1.1 miles
- Beckenham Junction Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With a wealth of experience and property knowledge, we combine the very latest technology and marketing techniques with hard work and focus to do the best for our clients at all times, echoing the same ethos of quality and integrity that George Proctor founded the company on over 75 years ago. The business owners are on hand day-to-day working with a team of dedicated and expert staff, often with decades of insight, to assist you with your move. We are committed to providing exceptional
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4920248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.