Antonine Road, Dullatur
- STINNING DETACHED VILLA IN PRIME LOCATION
- FIVE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN SUITE)
- RECENTLY FITTED STYLISH KITCHEN/DINER
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- CONSERVATORY WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- LARGE ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH MONOBLOCKED DRIVEWAY
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH DOWNSTAIRS WC
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DULLATUR LOCALE
- A BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY WHICH NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED
This luxurious detached villa occupies an enviable position within this exclusive development and it is brought to the market in fantastic condition throughout. The vendors have maintained and presented the property to an excellent standard resulting in an outstanding family home.
Accommodation on offer comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, conservatory with garden access, five bedrooms (master with en suite) and family bathroom. Further benefits include magnificent private gardens with stunning views, large mono block driveway and double garage for off street parking. This family home has undergone a significant transformation in recent years and affords well appointed flexible accommodation, with a stylish modern interior.
Antonine Road is set within the highly sought after Dullatur area of Cumbernauld giving easy access to local amenities including Cumbernauld town centre, a wide range of restaurants, supermarkets, golf clubs and Palace Rigg Country Park. There is a good range of primary and secondary schools. Excellent rail links which provides regular services to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh. The A80 is a short distance away with links to M73, M80 and M9 motorway network making Glasgow and the central belt within easy commutable distance.
A property which needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Home report value £410,000.
Internal pictures to follow in the near future.
Antonine Road, Dullatur
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croy Station1.2 miles
- Cumbernauld Station2.1 miles
- Greenfaulds Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Robinson Moore is one of Lanarkshire's leading independent estate agents with over 30 years experience in the property market. Robinson Moore opened in Cumbernauld Town Centre over 30 years ago and are the longest established independent estate agent in the area.
We are a pro active team who believe in attention to detail and a personalised 'can-do' service to all clients be they sellers, buyers, landlords or tenants. With the use of state of the art technology and comprehensive marketi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROB1E010921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Moore, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.