Lime Avenue, Lillington, Leamington Spa
- Period terraced home
- Well presented throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Feature original fireplaces
- Lounge Dining room
- Cinema room in Cellar
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with separate Shower
- Garden Office
- Boarded loft
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Well presented two bedroom terraced home offering flexible accommodation over three floors and benefitting from a 'Home Office' in the garden.
Lime Avenue - This is a popular and established north Leamington Spa location, ideally sited approximately half a mile from the town centre within easy reach of a good range of local facilities and amenities including local shops, schools for all grades and a variety of recreational facilities.
Enter through double glazed door into the Entrance Hall with staircase rising to the first floor and door through to the Lounge Dining room. The two receptions rooms have been knocked through to create an open plan Lounge Dining room with a bay window to the front letting in plenty of natural light and a feature inset gas fire providing a focal point to the Lounge area. The Dining area has double doors opening out to the garden and a door that leads down to the cellar. The Cellar has been converted to provide a Cinema room, an ideal place to chill out. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, a built-in double oven with stainless steel gas hob and chimney extractor over. A Upvc door leads out to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes. The Bathroom is generous with space for a large modern white suite and a separate shower pod.
The frontage is retained by a low brick wall. The rear garden has the 'Home Office' approximately 4.7m x 2.3m which was built about a year ago and provides an excellent space for working from home, away from home. The remainder of the garden is hard landscaped with two timber sheds and there is gated pedestrian access at the rear.
EPC band: D
Lime Avenue, Lillington, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station1.4 miles
- Warwick Station2.8 miles
- Kenilworth Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 258617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.