Trinity Crescent, London, SW17
- Semi-detached family home with period cornicing and high ceilings
- Off-street parking for two cars
- A bright conservatory
- A sensational south west facing landscaped 100ft. garden
- Close to both Tooting and Wandsworth Commons
- Moments from Balham High Road
- EPC Rating = E
This substantial home offers in excess of approximately 3,100 Sq.ft. of flexible living and entertaining space, arranged over four floors and has elegant proportions, retaining many original features with high ceilings, traditional stained glass windows and period cornicing.
Set back from the road behind a front garden and generous off street parking for two cars is this handsome family home. The welcoming tiled hallway gives access into the charming front reception room with an ornate fireplace and is flooded with natural light from the large windows. A dining room also off the hallway, features a wonderful period fireplace and leads into the conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room, to the rear, is integrated with appliances and generous storage. Steps lead seamlessly into the bright conservatory, with an abundance of natural light, setting the perfect ambience for entertaining and dining. The conservatory benefits from French doors which extend the space out on to the mature 100ft. garden, which is part paved and lawned to the rear. The garden is the perfect setting for al fresco dining and entertaining. There is secure and private side access into the garden.
The lower ground floor features a spacious reception room, utility space and a shower room.
The first floor features a sensational principal bedroom suite at the front of the house with access into a large bathroom. Also on this floor, there are two additional bedrooms.
The second floor features two spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a single bedroom/study.
Trinity Crescent is a residential street close to the shops, restaurants and wine bars in both Balham and Tooting.
The open green spaces of both Tooting and Wandsworth Commons are near by.
Transport is excellent from either Tooting Bec underground station or Balham mainline and underground station, both of which are on the Northern Line.
The area is renowned for its good selection of schools.
Square Footage: 3,100 sq ft
Trinity Crescent, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.2 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS210155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.