Hornbeam Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Well located one bedroom first floor flat
- Excellent location for the Central Line
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Roding Valley nature reserve close by
- Own section of garden
- EPC rating E47
Hornbeam Road is ideally situated just a short walk from Roding Valley and Buckhurst Hill Central Line Stations, with its links to the City, Canary Wharf and West End. Station Way's parade of shops and Queens Road's cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Waitrose are also a walk away. There are plenty of leisure pursuits on offer being surrounded by Epping Forest, Roding Valley Nature Reserve situated opposite the flats and a range of sports clubs in the local area.
The accommodation commences with a welcoming entrance hall with two large storage cupboards. The lounge / dining room size room with wooden flooring and a feature fireplace and opens onto a fitted kithen with ample space for both appliances and storage. The bedroom is a good size double room, served by a bathroom with a white suite. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating.
The front of the property has communal gardens with a secure entry system into the flats. To the rear of the block this property has its own garden area with an extensive lawn and mature planting.
Entrance hall; Lounge / Dining room 14'0 x 10'6; Kitchen 7'0 x 6'0; Bedroom 12'0 x 11'0; Bathroom
Hornbeam Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roding Valley Station0.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.5 miles
- Woodford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.