Capworth Street, Leyton
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor flat
- Long lease
- Chain free
- Loft conversion
- Big reception room
- Spaced out over two floors
Leyton Midland Road is just eight minutes away on foot, for the Gospel Oak to Barking line. Alternatively, an array of buses around the corner on nearby Hoe Street will whisk you to Walthamstow Central station for direct twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street.
IF YOU LIVED HERE…
You'll be stretching out in your 180 square foot lounge with swathes of natural light streaming in courtesy of its dual aspect, pristine white walls, plenty of space for dining and plush grey carpet underfoot. Next door bedroom one's a similarly-styled and sizeable 140 square foot double.
Continue through to find your bathroom gleaming in glossy tilework and complete with tub and shower, while your kitchen comes dressed in a sparkling suite of white cabinets, smartly marbled ebony countertops and a tastefully tiled backsplash. Lastly, head up the stairs for your loft bedroom – it's a covetably capacious 280 square feet and blessed with a skylight, rooftop views and home working space.
Outside, Walthamstow Village is just fourteen minutes away on foot, a pleasant stroll that takes you to the heart of this peaceful network of part-pedestrianised streets, home to exquisite architecture and some of the finest independent bars, restaurants and foodie pubs for miles around. From the delicious tapas at the Orford Saloon, to the fine dining at The Kitchen, sumptuous Sunday roasts at The Queen's Arms, classic cocktails at Eat17 and so much more; it's a trip you'll come to relish.
- Whatever your fitness goals, Leyton Leisure Centre has you covered with pools, a gym and health suite. It's just three minutes' walk from your front door.
- The property comes chain free so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle, plus a long lease means you'll have no renewal worries.
- Your new local pub could be the William The Fourth, just a four minute stroll away. It's a wonderful community pub with a great selection of craft beers and a cosy beer garden to enjoy them in.
Reception - 5.00m x 3.35m (16'4" x 10'11") -
Bedroom - 3.81m x 3.35m (12'5" x 10'11") -
Kitchen - 3.07m x 2.67m (10'0" x 8'9") -
Bedroom - 5.03m x 5.05m (16'6" x 16'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"We have loved living and owning this property but have to move away for work and family reasons. It has always felt like home, spacious and airy with a great amount of natural light in the summer months and warm and secure in the winter. It has been a great space for my wife and I to have gatherings and guests stay (when we lived alone) and felt no less roomy when we had a housemate. Parking has always been easy to find and you are a 2 minute walk away from a huge Tesco and friendly local pubs the William and Peppers Ghost. “It's also just a short walk to Walthamstow Village where we often spend our weekends. We have been lucky enough to have very nice, quiet neighbours and there are great transport links in the area to get you almost everywhere you need to go. I am sure the next owners will enjoy living here as much as us!"
BrochuresCapworth Street, Leyton
Capworth Street, Leyton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.3 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.8 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
In 2014, Andrew and Kenny Goad launched The Stow Brothers, an estate agency with a fresh, straightforward approach to the property market. The brothers' vision captured the zeitgeist - from a single shop in Walthamstow, they have now expanded to a team of 50 local specialists, alongside branches in Wanstead, Highams Park and South Woodford
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30949530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.