Fairmile House, Teddington
- Let type:
- Long term
- Sought-after Riverside development
- Duplex penthouse apartment
- Panoramic river views
- Two bedroom and two bathrooms
- Two balconies and roof terrace
- Mezzanine study room
- Private allocated parking
- Concierge - gym/fitness centre
The apartment features a fabulous living room with dining area recess, some floor to ceiling mirrors, a vaulted ceiling and two sets of doors leading out to two balconies. The excellent kitchen has an extensive range of cabinets, numerous integrated appliances. From the reception room an impressive spiral staircase leads up to a mezzanine reception area with a door leading out to a wonderful decked roof garden with panoramic views over the River Thames, Teddington Lock and surrounding areas.
The Master Bedroom has a fitted wardrobe, double doors which lead to the balcony and an en suite shower room. There is also a second double bedroom and a separate modern family bathroom.
Residents of the Wharf development enjoy access to a well-equipped gymnasium/fitness centre, a comprehensive concierge service with CCTV system, access to gated allocated parking for this apartment.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark.
BrochuresFairmile House, TeddingtonBrochure
Fairmile House, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.5 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.8 miles
- Fulwell Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Our office has served the local community since 1890, and has assisted generations of families within Teddington and the surrounding areas with their property requirements. In early 2019, Milestone Teddington was taken under the wing of Chase Buchanan, which has strengthened our position in the market. We still successfully combine the principle of providing a quality old-fashioned service but with modern high-tech marketing. Our Sale Director, Michael Peacock, has been in the industry since
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30953570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan incorporating Milestone, Teddington & Hampton Wick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.