Lechmere Avenue, Woodford Green
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Offered Chain Free
- No Ground Rent Or Service Charge
- Share Of Freehold
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Own Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Offered to the market with tenants in situ (but with no onward chain) this ground floor property consists of a large lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and a private rear garden.
Parking is easy and convenient as the property benefits from having 2 off street spaces. The separate dining room is perfect to have friends and family over while the front reception can be the ideal place to relax.
The rear garden is ideal for when the weather is onside and an excellent outdoor space to enjoy. There is also side access as well as access through the dining room. Rooms are generously proportioned with high ceilings giving you a genuine feeling of space. The property is offered with a share of freehold and so there is no ground rent or service charge payable. This is an excellent opportunity for investors.
Lechmere Avenue is located in a popular part of Woodford Green where you are a short walk away from Roding Valley Park great for a bike ride, run or for taking the dog for a walk. If commuting is important, you have the choice of South Woodford, Woodford or Gants Hill Central Line stations within short distance.
Please contacts the sales team to book your viewing appointment.
BrochuresLechmere Avenue, Woodford GreenBrochure
Lechmere Avenue, Woodford Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodford Station0.6 miles
- Woodford Station1.0 miles
- Redbridge Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Having been situated in our current offices for over 16 years Edward Taub & Company are the areas foremost Letting and Management agent.
Please contact us if you are considering letting or renting a property. We can provide a market appraisal as a free, no obligation service advising you of the rental figure you could achieve letting your property.
We are specialists in long and short term rentals including corporate lets, company lets and private lets
Edward Taub & Company
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30953758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Taub & Co, Buckhurst Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.