Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead NW3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Spacious 2 double bedroom maisonette
- Full of charm and character
- Wood floor reception
- Kitchen diner with all appliances
- 2nd and 3rd (top) floors
- 4 piece bathroom with roll top tub
- Set amongst the shops and cafes
- Close to Hampstead and Belsize tubes
BrochuresRosslyn Hill, Hampstead NW3
Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Heath Station0.3 miles
- Belsize Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Parkheath are market leaders in letting properties in Prime North and North West London having gained a reputation for delivering the highest professional standards for over thirty five years.
5 linked offices within some of London's most desirable locations and with an extraordinary range of properties that encompass all property types from grand period mansions to cutting edge modern apartments. Our award winning lettings team are primed to utilise their many years of experience to pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30953935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.