Lomas Drive, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Oulsnam & Company
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offers a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* First Floor Maisonette in pleasant development leading off Hanging Lane
* Two Bedrooms
* Front Door Entrance with Stairway leading to the First Floor accommodation
* Landing with built-in Airing Cupboard
* Lounge to the Front with pleasant views over Parkland
* Modern Kitchen to the Rear
* Modern Bathroom with white suite
* Garage in a Separate Block Close by
* No Chain
* Would make an excellent Investment
* Leasehold with approximately 52 years unexpired
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Leasehold for approximate term of 52 years unexpired subject to full confirmation.
Service Charge & Ground Rent: The Ground Rent is currently £52.50 per annum and the Service Charge is £92.00 per annum payable to Midland Freehold Ltd.
Heating & Glazing: There are UPVC double glazed windows and doors installed within the property.
There is an electric night storage heating system.
Lomas Drive, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfield Station0.8 miles
- Longbridge Station1.0 miles
- Kings Norton Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 45 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 12 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the latest methods to promot
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR210435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.