1,033 sq. ft.
(96 sq. m.)
- Semi Detached House
- Offers Spacious Living
- Modern Style Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen, D-St WC
- THREE Bedrooms
- Stylish Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden
- Drive Way & Garage
- Must Be Viewed!
The Front Entrance Door Opens in the Lounge, which gives access off to the Inner Lobby, further access is given to the Dining Room and Stairs Rise to the First Floor. The Dining Room provides Ample Space for Family Dining or an Additional Reception/Family Room and leads to the Kitchen.
A previously Extended Kitchen Offers a Good Range of Fitted & Base Units with Integrated Cooking Appliances. Also with access to the Downstairs WC Room and Rear Door.
The First Floor Landing gives access to the Master Bedroom, further Bedroom and Family Bathroom. Stairs lead to the Attic Bedroom.
Outside, with a Shared Driveway leading to the Garage (x1 single garage), Low Maintenance Garden areas and an enclosed Decked Patio Area provides and Ideal Summer Dining & Relaxing Drinking Area.
Lounge 3.93m (12' 11") x 3.71m (12' 2")
Dining Room 3.94m (12' 11") x 3.68m (12' 1")
Kitchen 3.84m (12' 7") x 3.28m (10' 9")
Bedroom 3.94m (12' 11") x 3.73m (12' 3")
Bedroom 2.97m (9' 9") x 2.87m (9' 5")
Bedroom / Attic Room 5.21m (17' 1") x 3.53m (11' 7")
Garage 4.65m (15' 3") x 2.77m (9' 1")
A single garage with up & over door.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitwell Station0.6 miles
- Cresswell Station1.1 miles
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Lime living are Chesterfield's freshest and most innovative estate agents and property specialists offering a modern and independent solution for residential property sellers and landlords.
Specialising in both residential property sales and lettings, our aim is to offer a fresh and pro-active approach along with a progressive and professional service, which is complimented by a wealth of property industry knowledge and experience to help assist in making your property requirements proc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIM1001227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Living Ltd, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.