Etal Close, Shiremoor
- Spacious three bedroom mid-terrace home
- Ideal location in Shiremoor
- Open-plan living and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Private rear garden with lawn and patio
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Refurbished throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Available with no onward chain
Situated on Etal Close in Shiremoor, the property is ideally located close to local transport links, shops and amenities nearby. Upon entering, you are welcomed into a hallway with stairs to the first floor and convenient storage cupboard. There is a generous open-plan living and dining room which is filled with natural light and features French doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen is modern in style, featuring fresh neutral cabinetry, integrated appliances, tiled flooring and a back door leading to the garden. The well-presented garden is partly laid to lawn with an area of patio. Back inside, the first floor is occupied by 3 bedroom and a family bathroom which includes a shower over bath, basin, WC and heated towel ladder. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property has gas central heating, double glazing and is available with no onward chain.
Kitchen - 3.75 x 2.4 (12'3" x 7'10") -
Lounge/Diner - 7.4 x 3.4 (24'3" x 11'1") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 4.2 (11'11" x 13'9") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.48 x 3.06 (11'5" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.75 x 2.88 (9'0" x 9'5") -
Bathroom - 1.7 x 3.0 (5'6" x 9'10") -
BrochuresEtal Close, ShiremoorBrochure
Etal Close, Shiremoor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shiremoor Metro Station0.1 miles
- Northumberland Park Metro Station0.6 miles
- West Monkseaton Metro Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30954229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hive Estates, Newcastle upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.