Cedar Tree Close, Hilperton
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NEW BUILD
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- EPC - TBC
- AVAILABLE FROM THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER
- DEPOSIT £1,750
LOUNGE 16' 9" x 11' 8" (5.11m x 3.56m)
STUDY 9' 8" x 8' 8" (2.95m x 2.64m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 17' 6" x 11' 8" (5.33m x 3.56m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 8" x 6' 2" (2.03m x 1.88m)
MASTER BEDROOM 17' 0" x 11' 9" (5.18m x 3.58m)
ENSUITE 10' 5" x 4' 3" (3.18m x 1.3m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 9' 1" (3.58m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 2" x 8' 8" (2.79m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 4" x 8' 1" (2.54m x 2.46m)
BATHROOM 9' 1" x 6' 2" (2.77m x 1.88m) Please note that all measurements are for guidance purposes only
Cedar Tree Close, Hilperton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trowbridge Station1.6 miles
- Bradford-on-Avon Station3.3 miles
- Melksham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Davies & Davies Lettings Office handles over 750 properties for local and overseas landlords, from Frome to Chippenham and Melksham to Bath. We are one of the largest lettings and property management agents in the area, and are Members of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA).
Davies & Davies has a prominent shop front displaying the properties available to let and is staffed by 10 specialist lettings negotiators who are dedicated to letting clients' properties for the h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197029351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Trowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.