Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GROUND FLOOR 1 BED FLAT
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GENEROUS STORAGE PROVIDED
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND COMMUTER LINKS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR RENTAL INVESTMENT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- LONG LEASE - 187 YEARS
- NO GROUND RENT
- CLOSE TO SEVEN DIALS AND CITY CENTRE
This lovely ground floor apartment, offered with no onward chain, is situated in a sought after area of Brighton and would make an ideal first purchase, buy-to-let investment or even a holiday home. There are pleasant communal gardens around the property to enjoy some outside space, and just across the road Dyke Park offers sea views and plenty of green space for walking, jogging or simply sitting and relaxing in. The accommodation has a spacious feel throughout and is tastefully decorated in neutral colours and finishings to make the most of the natural light. There is a separate kitchen with a good quality range of units and space for appliances where you can prepare a feast and then enjoy dining in the comfortable living area. The master bedroom is a generous double with built in wardrobes and plenty of space for additional furniture. The flat benefits from additional storage cupboards in the hallway.
The location of the flat couldn't be better for those wanting close proximity to the popular Seven Dials, with its array of artisan bakeries, cafes and boutiques, and commuter links by train or road are easily accessible. Hop on the bus, and Brighton city centre and seafront are less than 15 minutes' away, and for more active pursuits, Dyke Park and St Ann's Wells Garden are also close by with tennis courts and other amenities on offer.
Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 2006, John Hoole Estate Agents has grown to become one of the City’s leading independent residential estate agencies.
We have a clear sense of purpose – to provide ‘First Class Service without Compromise’ in the process of buying and selling homes. This is reflected in our energy, commitment and enthusiasm. As a forward thinking company, we are constantly seeking fresh and innovative strategies to successfully promote and market client properties to achieve the very best
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20672391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hoole Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.