Colinshiel Street, Bathgate, West Lothian
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac Freshly decorated
- Newly carpeted
- Exterior painted
- New guttering
- Boiler serviced & new radiators
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob & hood
- Monoblock driveway
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and has close motorway connections to both Edinburgh & Glasgow.
Welcoming entrance hallway with excellent storage, bright and spacious lounge with fireplace & fire, beautiful newly fitted breakfasting kitchen with contrasting units and worktops and integrated oven, hob and hood and a separate utility area. (White goods by separate negotiation). The fully tiled family bathroom with new electric shower over baths completes the ground floor accommodation.
On to the upper floor we have 3 double bedrooms, all freshly decorated and carpeted!
This property is in true walk-in condition, perfect for first time buyers!
Externally to the front the property has a monoblock driveway for 2 cars and an artificial lawn. To the side we have the garden shed which is included in sale and to the rear the garden is fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn and has a slabbed patio area.
Lounge - 4.4 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9") -
Kitchen - 2.8 x 2.8 (9'2" x 9'2") -
Utility Room - 1.8 x 1.5 (5'11" x 4'11") -
Bathroom - 2.3 x 1.9 (7'7" x 6'3") -
Bedroom - 4.4 x 3.1 (14'5" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 3.9 x 2.9 (12'10" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 3.6 x 2.9 (11'10" x 9'6") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Colinshiel Street, Bathgate, West Lothian
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bathgate Station0.8 miles
- Armadale Station1.9 miles
- Blackridge Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Alexander Taylor, A New Name but not new to The Business.
Alexander Taylor is a privately family owned Estate Agency, formed by Alyson Lowe. We have a long and established history in successful property sales in and around the central region.
We are passionate about our property, committed to our clients and wish to exceed your expectations.
Our ultimate desire is to provide clients with a truly market leading service and unlike so many other Estate Agents we have no second
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30954886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Taylor Estate Agents Ltd, Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.