Rushy Grove, Haywards Heath
- Immaculate 5 bedroom three storey former show house
- Built by Crest Nicholson in 2013
- 26' x 25' west facing rear garden
- Walking distance of town and railway station
- 500 yards from Bolnore Primary School
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances - Beautiful lounge with open stone fireplace
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Quality Karndean flooring and redecoration
- For sale with early vacant possession, if required
- EPC rating: B Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A detached 5 bedroom, three storey town house with a 26' x 25' west facing rear garden and garage behind, situated in the desirable Upper Village area of Bolnore within walking distance of the local shops, excellent primary school, town centre and railway station. The property was built in 2013 by Crest Nicholson and was formerly the show house. The property is beautifully decorated having had high quality flooring and carpets fitted and has an attractive and fully enclosed rear garden laid with 'Astroturf'. There is a gate from the garden out to the driveway and a personal door into the garage. The accommodation spans three floors and comprises: central reception hall with Herringbone Karndean flooring, cloakroom/WC, double doors into a double aspect living room with a beautiful open fireplace and a substantial family sized kitchen/dining room, which is equipped with a range of white Shaker style units, solid stone work surfaces, integrated oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer and doors out to the rear garden. A turning staircase with painted balustrade rises to the upper floors. On the first floor: there is a substantial main bedroom including a dressing area with matching mirror fronted double wardrobes and an en-suite shower room; a second double bedroom and a third single bedroom/study. On the second floor: there are two double aspect double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite.Benefits include; gas fired central heating to radiators, double glazed windows and neutral and immaculate décor throughout.
OUTSIDE: to the front of the house there is a beautifully arranged front garden with areas of lawn surrounded by dwarf box hedging and a pathway leading to the front door. Just to the west of the house there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to an attached single garage with up and over door and a personal door into the rear garden. The sunny west facing rear garden measures 26’ wide and 25’ deep and is enclosed on all sides by brick walls and timber fencing. There is a lower area of 'Astroturf' with well stocked beds and borders and an upper section partly enclosed by timber sleepers with stocked beds and borders and small patio area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Rushy Grove, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.0 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.0 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.8 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7369878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.