Blackburn Road, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9
- A Three/Four Bedroom Townhouse Situated in Barwell
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fourth Bedroom/Reception Room with Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Garden
- FOR VIEWINGS QUOTE REF #PPA
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Keller Williams Prime Properties
Upon entering through the front door there is a porch area with a further door leading into the living room. There is a feature fireplace with an electric fire, a balustrade staircase to the first floor, laminate wood effect flooring and double French doors into the conservatory. The conservatory is currently used as a dining room and has double French doors onto the rear garden and a central heating radiator so it can be used all year round.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units and has a space for a range of appliances including an oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a single stainless steel sink with tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring and a door and window out to the rear garden.
Bedroom four/additional reception room leads off the living room and offers flexible use based on your needs. It is currently used as a playroom for children and has a window to the front and a door to the en-suite which has a corner shower cubical, wash basin and a W.C.
To the first floor is the landing with access to the loft space, a useful storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom one is a double room with a window to the rear and carpet floor coverings.
Bedroom two is a double room with a window to the front and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom three is a single room with a window to the rear.
The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of a bath with glass shower screen and shower over, a wash basin, W.C, tiled splashbacks and an obscure window to the front.
Outside, to the front is a block paved driveway with standing for two cars. Access to the rear is shared across the back. The rear garden is laid with artificial grass and has a paved patio area. There are fenced boundaries to all sides.
Please quote APP for all enquiries.
Blackburn Road, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinckley Station2.3 miles
- Nuneaton Station5.5 miles
About the agent
A New Approach to Estate Agency
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." -
Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 190,000 agents across 50 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APP210049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.