Canfield Place, London, NW6
A rare opportunity to purchase the freehold of a 0.1 acres (0.04 hectares) site where Camden Borough Council provided a resolution to grant planning permission in early 2021 to build 8 brand new mews houses.
The planning permission is for "demolition of 16 single storey garages (Sui Generis) and redevelopment of the site to
provide 8 mews type residential dwellings (C3) comprising 3 x two storey properties and 5
x three storey properties with associated roof terraces" (reference: 2017/1910/P)
- Affordable Housing Payment In Lieu of £365,064
- CIL Payment of £531,000
The site is for sale by private treaty by informal tender. Unconditional offers only
Canfield Place, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.0 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.2 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At The London Broker, our philosophy is based upon experience and the belief that selling a home is so much more than simply listing a property online and opening the door. Our brokers have at least 10 years experience in the property industry and have a deep understanding of the forever changing market. As such we understand what makes a property sell, as well as how to sell it; which defines us as an agency in a crowded market.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MIS210006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The London Broker, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.