Granville Road Sidcup DA14
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area
- Fully Tiled Modern Bathroom
- Large Private Patio
- 0.6 Mile To Sidcup Station
- Allocated Parking
- Secure Gated Development
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a spacious open plan kitchen/living area. The kitchen is complete with high gloss cabinets, white Quartz worktops and integrated branded appliances. Continuing through the hallway there are two double sized bedrooms and a fully tiled modern bathroom.
Additional benefits include private large patio, own entrance, gated development with allocated parking and 10 year build warranty.
Located only 0.6 miles from Sidcup station which offers direct routes to; London Bridge, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street via Lewisham. Sidcup station also serves direct routes to Woolwich Arsenal which is currently under regeneration to include a cross rail line by the end of 2018. This addition will allow direct links into Canary Wharf in only 8 minutes.
Sidcup is also home to a number of green open spaces from Sidcup Golf club and Scadbury Park nature reserve to the beautiful Foots Cray Meadows only 0.8 miles away. Showcasing 97 hectares of woodland and includes two prestigious bridges crossing the River Cray; Five Arches Bridge and the smaller Penny Farthing Bridge.
Granville Road is only a moments’ walk to the High Street which offers an array of restaurants and shops, from small independent businesses serving the community to larger High Street names and also offers a David Lloyd gym 1.2 miles away.
The A20 is also conveniently located nearby which provides routes into Central London as well as Kent, Dover and the coast. The M25 is approximately 11 minutes away providing easy access to Gatwick Airport and the south coast as well as Bluewater Shopping Centre.
Ground Rent - £500 P/A
Service Charge - Approx £1600 P/A
Lease Length - 125 Years
Energy Efficiency Rating B
Granville Road Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.4 miles
- Albany Park Station1.0 miles
- New Eltham Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P249249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.