Heaton Avenue, Cleckheaton, BD19
- HIGH SPECIFICATION 3 BED END TOWNHOUSE - 1 OF ONLY 3 REMAINING
- Super Development Ideal for FTB's & Families - Walking Distance of Local Schools
- Lounge, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Ensuite, Family Bathroom & WC
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - Move in for £400 Per Month (Subject to T&C'S)
- 10 Year Warranties, Driveway Parking, Gardens, Fully Carpeted
- Ready to Reserve Now - Occupation Dec 21
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
Plot 13 forms part of the second phase of highly successful Whitcliffe Gardens, a stunning new development of three bedroom FAMILY HOMES. Built by AWARD WINNING developer Essential Homes on this beautiful, tree lined new development of only 18 homes, they ideally suit GROWING FAMILY BUYERS as the well regarded local schools are within walking distance & HELP TO BUY is available. Twelve houses have already sold & all offer a high specification finish. Plot 13 is one of the last remaining end townhouses and comprises a spacious open plan dining kitchen, lounge, WC, three first floor bedrooms & bathroom. Driveway parking for two cars & ample sized enclosed gardens. Built with 10 year warranties.
WC and sink
4.5m x 3.8m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
4.8m x 2.7m (15' 9" x 8' 10")
To be fitted with a modern two tone, grey wall and base units with complimentary worktops with inset sink with mixer tap. Electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Sunken LED lighting. Double doors leading out to garden.
Useful storage cupboard.
4.3m x 2.7m (14' 1" x 8' 10")
3.5m x 2.7m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
2.7m x 2m (8' 10" x 6' 7")
3 piece suite including bath with integrated shower and glazed shower screen, WC and vanity sink. Wall mounted towel heater and tiled walls and floors.
Two parking spaces on the driveway to the front with lawned garden to the rear.
The room sizes are approximate from plans provided and maybe subject to change. Photos show Plot 17 which is a similar style and has similar fixtures and fittings.
Heaton Avenue, Cleckheaton, BD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Low Moor Station2.1 miles
- Brighouse Station3.0 miles
- Mirfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.