Hinckley Road, Sapcote, Leicester
- Four-bedroom detached property
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Large hall with store cupboard
- Garage and parking
Heritage Grange is a short walk from the centre of Sapcote flanked by open countryside yet with excellent transport links to the M69. Leicester is 12 miles away and Hinckley is less than 5 miles away from this stunning new development.
Witley is a 4-bed detached property with single garage.
Flanked by open countryside yet within a short walk of the centre of Sapcote village, Heritage Grange brings an attractive selection of contemporary, energy efficient new built homes onto a peaceful, semi-rural setting. Offering a choice of two, three and four beddroom homes and two bedroom bungalows. The properties have excellent transport links to the M69. Leicester is 12 miles away and Hinckley is less than 5 miles away from this stunning new development.
The Witley: All the main ground floor rooms and one bedroom are dual aspect, with French doors enhancing both the lounge and the family kitchen. The dining room features an elegant bay window and the mster bedroom has an en-suite.
The Witley comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, family kitchen/diner, dining room, four bedrooms; master with en-suite and family bathroom.
D I S C L A I M E R
This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer.
Internal photographs are of the showhome.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hinckley Road, Sapcote, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinckley Station3.6 miles
- Narborough Station4.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hinckley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIN310431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.