Booth Street, Carnforth
- Stone Fronted Two Bedroom Terrace
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Great Buy to Let Opportunity
- Ideal Home for First Time Buyers
- Fantastic Situation close to Town Centre
- Ideal Location for Access to Local Amenities
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN DELAY
Upon entrance to the property, the vestibule opens into the spacious lounge which features a coal effect gas fire and boasts character features including picture rails and ornate ceiling coving. To the rear of the property there is a spacious kitchen, offering a range of wall and base units with integrated oven and hob.
Rooms to the first floor include a good size double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite in white comprising P-shaped bath with wall mounted shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. The second bedroom is to the second floor and benefits from under eaves storage space.
Further benefits to the property include a cellar room and double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Externally, there is a low maintenance rear garden offering a paved patio area with slate shale borders, fully enclosed with gated access to the rear service lane.
Situated in a great location within walking distance of Carnforth Town Centre amenities nearby including shops, post office, schools, train station and local bus routes. The M6 motorway is easily accessible and provides links to areas further afield - making the property a perfect base for both work and leisure.
Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresBooth Street, CarnforthBrochure
Booth Street, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station0.2 miles
- Silverdale Station3.2 miles
- Bare Lane Station4.5 miles
About the agent
We are R&B and we are your estate agents. Delivering a transparent and hassle free service, we aim to make your life as easy as possible.
As many people know, buying or selling a house can be a trying experience even when the transaction goes relatively smoothly. A trek around Estate Agents, followed by a visit to the solicitors and the flurry of paperwork that follows can be time consuming and tiring.
Born out of the need for a hassle-free service, Ratcliff
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30790732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R & B Estates, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.