Highcliffe On Sea
- Contemporary detached home in first class location
- Large master bedroom suite with stunning en-suite and steam room
- Four further double bedrooms all with en-suites
- Most impressive open plan kitchen/living space with bi-fold doors to the garden and pool
- Quality fitted kitchen with large island, granite worktops and fully integrated appliances
- Formal dining room off the lovely entrance hall
- Fabulous heated swimming pool with wraparound sun
- Home office/gym with shower room and bar to the side
- Lots of parking and tucked away storage areas behind the home office leading to the ornamental strea
- Council Tax 'E' £2323.48 EPC 'C'
Highcliffe On Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station1.0 miles
- Christchurch Station2.6 miles
- New Milton Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Mitchells originated in Highcliffe in 1962 followed by a branch in New Milton in 1969 and more recently a branch in Mudeford in Spring 2015 to ensure comprehensive coverage of this beautiful stretch of the south coast.
The resident partners have over 140 years experience between them and head up a fantastic team spread out over our network of offices. Every member of staff is local and been hand picked from the best talent in the area and have a common desire to set the benchmark for se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327005595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.