Stock Road, Stock
- 4 bedroom DETACHED family home on the outskirts of this ever popular village
- Offered in excellent decorative order throughout
- Fitted kitchen
- Detached single garage and ample off street parking
- Delightful garden
- Double glazed throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- Easy access to A12, M25 and beyond.
Offered in excellent order throughout and benefiting from single garage and ample off street parking.
Well located for access to A12, M25 and beyond.
16' 3'' x 11' 2'' (4.96m x 3.40m) Max
13' 5'' x 11' 0'' (4.08m x 3.36m) Max
Family (Groundfloor) Bathroom
Bedroom 1 (Groundfloor)
11' 10'' x 11' 7'' (3.60m x 3.54m) Max
Bedroom 2 (Groundfloor)
11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.54m x 3.16m) Max
Bedroom 3 (First Floor)
11' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.36m x 2.90m) Max
11' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.36m x 2.66m) Max
First Floor WC
Stock Road, Stock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station3.4 miles
- Billericay Station3.7 miles
- Chelmsford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10010040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.