Lingfield Park, Bourne
- Beautifully-Presented Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Stunning Kitchen Diner
- Generous Living Room & Separate Reception Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Low-Maintenance SOUTH-FACING Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking & Single Garage
- EPC Rating = B
On entering the property, you are met by a bright entrance hall, containing access into a useful downstairs WC. The first door on your left shows you into a generous living room, enjoying french doors looking over the rear garden. Opposite the hallway is a further reception room, perfect for a formal dining room or home office. To the rear of the property is a beautifully presented kitchen/breakfast room, containing an abundance of worktop space and unit storage and access into a utility room. To the first floor, the landing space separates four well-balanced bedrooms and a modern three-piece family bathroom. The main bedroom further benefits from its en-suite shower room.
Outside, off-road parking and a single garage are found to the rear. The back garden is rather low-maintenance and benefits greatly from being mainly laid to artificial grass. With so much to offer, we highly recommend you view this property at your earliest conveneince.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 6.27m x 3.56m (20'7 x 11'8) -
Dining Room - 3.15m x 2.72m (10'4 x 8'11) -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.08m x 2.72m (16'8 x 8'11) -
Utility Room - 1.93m x 1.83m (6'4 x 6) -
Downstairs Wc - 1.93m x 1.07m (6'4 x 3'6) -
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 3.56m (12 x 11'8) -
En-Suite - 2.24m x 1.17m (7'4 x 3'10) -
Bedroom Two - 3.51m x 2.72m (11'6 x 8'11) -
Bedroom Three - 3.63m x 1.98m (11'11 x 6'6) -
Bedroom Four - 2.72m x 2.69m (8'11 x 8'10) -
Bathroom - 2.26m x 1.68m (7'5 x 5'6) -
BrochuresLingfield Park, BourneBrochure
Lingfield Park, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station8.8 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30956298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.