Chorley Way, Wirral
- Fantastic First Time Buy.
- Superb Location.
- No Chain.
- Extended Three Bedroom Terraced.
- Private Rear Garden and Garage Available.
Fantastic Location! This well maintained and very affordable three bedroom terraced house is located in the popular area of Spital and would make a fantastic first time buy! Properties of this value don't often come to market in Spital so you need to be quick in order to get a viewing on this one.
Fantastic Location! This well maintained and very affordable three bedroom terraced house is located in the popular area of Spital and would make a fantastic first time buy! In brief the property comprises hallway leading to downstairs wc, spacious living room with patio doors out to the rear garden and a separate room you could potentially use as a play room or office. Upstairs has landing leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has a small front garden a private rear garden and a garage within close proximity of the gate that leads out from the rear garden. The property also has the added extra of being sold with no onward chain. This will be a popular one so book an early viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Vinyl Flooring, Storage cupboard and radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 9' max into recess x 9' 9" ( 2.74m max into recess x 2.97m )
Fully fitted kitchen with work surfaces, wall and base units, sink/drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob and overhead cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 22' 2" max into recess extending to x 15' 4" max into recess ( 6.76m max into recess extending to x 4.67m max into recess )
Gas fireplace with surround, u/stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, laminated flooring and double glazed patio doors out to the garden.
Play Room/office 7' x 7' 4" ( 2.13m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Carpeted flooring, storage cupboard and a skylight.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 9' 2" max into recess ( 2.90m x 2.79m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 9' 7" ( 1.93m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Paved front garden with path leading to front door, slate chipping's, and storage shed.
Pebbled area to front, turfed lawn, fencing surrounding, shed and gate to ally at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chorley Way, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spital Station0.6 miles
- Bromborough Rake Station0.6 miles
- Bromborough Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bebington Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Bebington
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB109025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.