Champion Hill, London, SE5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large open-plan living area
- Large private patio garden
- Natural light
- 4 min walk to amenities
- 7 mins to East Dulwich station
- 11 mins to Denmark Hill station
Hello Neighbour is proud to present this lovely 2 bedroom property located in Herne Hill/East Dulwich area.
The property comprises 2 spacious double bedrooms, a large and bright open-plan kitchen/living area, and a well presented bathroom with bathtub. It also boasts a large private patio garden.
Natural light throughout give the property a fresh and airy feel.
The location of this property is fantastic, just a 4 minute walk from local amenities. Just 9 minutes away on foot you'll find yourself at Ruskin Park and Denmark Hill.
Transport connections in the area are fantastic, with East Dulwich and Denmark Hill stations both only a stones throw away for Southern rail services, Overground, Thameslink and Southeastern rail.
3.44m x 3.15m
Spacious double bedroom
Spacious bathroom with bathtub
Open plan Kitchen
2.54m x 2.33m
Well presented kitchen connected to living room
Open plan Living room
4.57m x 3.89m
Spacious open-plan living room
3.38m x 3.16m
Bright second bedroom
Champion Hill, London, SE5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Dulwich Station0.3 miles
- Denmark Hill Station0.4 miles
- North Dulwich Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hello Neighbour is on a mission to transform the residential renting sector, making it simple, transparent and affordable.
We are building a bridge between home owners and home seekers, by using the latest technology. We are re-imagining how people rent property, making you the experts.
We are proud members of PRS, Property Ombudsman, UKALA, CMP, Guild of Residential Landlords, UKProptech and MyDeposits.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 124_EAF_74846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hello Neighbour, Cottenham Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.