Teddington Riverside, Teddington
- Let type:
- Long term
- Brand new
- Prestigious riverside development
- High spec throughout
- Two bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Stunning grounds
- Private balcony
- Allocated underground parking
This two bedroom apartment is of generous size and finished to the highest of standards. With a large kitchen and living area, which has doors leading to a private balconies. There are two double bedrooms, ample storage, a modern en suite bathroom with a separate shower to the master and a further luxury shower room.
This Riverside location is in a sought after location with easy access to all the delights of Teddington high street, the station is only a short walk away and the Lensbury gym and spa is almost next door. As a resident you will benefit from a 24 hour concierge and secure allocated underground parking.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark.
BrochuresTeddington Riverside, TeddingtonBrochure
Teddington Riverside, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.6 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station1.0 miles
- Hampton Wick Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Our office has served the local community since 1890, and has assisted generations of families within Teddington and the surrounding areas with their property requirements. In early 2019, Milestone Teddington was taken under the wing of Chase Buchanan, which has strengthened our position in the market. We still successfully combine the principle of providing a quality old-fashioned service but with modern high-tech marketing. Our Sale Director, Michael Peacock, has been in the industry since
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30956920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan incorporating Milestone, Teddington & Hampton Wick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.