Davaar Road, Saltcoats, Ayrshire, KA21
- End terrace villa
- 2 bedrooms
- 3-piece family bathroom
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Front & rear gardens
- True walk-in condition
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Move 2 Ayrshire Ltd
ENTRANCE & HALLWAY:
UPVC storm door in white with arched glass panel. Double radiator, power point, doors to all lower accommodation, space under stairs for extra storage, stairs leading to upper accommodation.
LOUNGE: 18.4 x 11.5
Large bright dining/lounge, double glazed window to front & rear, radiator, power points, modern electric fire with pebble detail, quality laminate flooring in soft grey colour. Decorated in modern contemporary style.
KITCHEN: 9.3 x 7.6
Bright kitchen with double glazed window to rear, base & wall units of modern design, power points, tiles at work surface, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, white UPVC storm door to rear, integrated electric oven with gas hob & hood.
BEDROOM 1: 15.0 x 8.9
Double bedroom, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, small cupboard above staircase, laminate flooring, the room is decorated in soft romantic colours with enough room for freestanding furniture.
BEDROOM 2: 11.8 x 9.3
bedroom with double glazed window to rear overlooking the pretty rear garden, radiator, power points, cupboard for extra storage. This room is currently being used as a home office but will easily accommodate a double bed & furniture. Decorated in neutral colours with laminate flooring.
BATHROOM: 6.2 x 5.5
3-piece bathroom suite with double glazed opaque window to rear, wash hand basin with chrome taps, shower over bath, fully tiled, tile effect laminate, chrome towel rail.
Maintained, fully enclosed rear garden with chipped area, grass area with drying poles, patio area, pretty, mature planting & vegetable patches. This garden has been well looked after & is neat & tidy.
All floor coverings, blinds, integrated gas hob, electric oven & hood.
Davaar Road, Saltcoats, Ayrshire, KA21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan South Beach Station0.8 miles
- Saltcoats Station1.0 miles
- Ardrossan Town Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose Move 2 Estate Agents to sell your home, secure in the knowledge that you and your property are in safe hands. Move 2 Estate Agents sell house throughout North Ayrshire, including Ardrossan, West Kilbride, Saltcoats, Stevenston, Kilwinning, Dalry, Kilbirnie and Beith.
We are a family run independent business and provide a personal one to one service..
- We care passionate about the 'Customer Experience'
- We are an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18davaarrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move 2 Ayrshire Ltd, Saltcoats. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.