Newbridge-on-Wye, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 6LY
- Single Storey Property
- Modern Contemporary Design
- 2 Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Situated On A No Through Road
- No Chain
- Vaulted Ceiling To Lounge
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
Located 5 miles from both the historic Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells and Builth Wells home of the Royal Welsh Show and 8 miles from Rhayader the gateway to the spectacular Elan Valley.
The local pubs and village shop are both a short walk from the property.
Briefly the property comprises a vaulted ceiling over a large open plan living/dining area with carpeted and tiled floors, feature gas fire in the wall and 5 metre bi-fold doors opening onto the decking. Two steps lead up to the kitchen which benefits from integrated fridge, washing machine, dishwasher and double oven with large gas on glass hob.
The property benefits from two superb double bedrooms one with en suite with his and hers wash basins, shower, W.C, tiled floors and walls. The main bathroom features a jacuzzi bath, wash basin, W.C and tiled walls and floors. Heating is by gas boiler and underfloor heating throughout the property, the property also benefits from solar panels for the hot water.
The large attic space (4.5 metres x 3.5 metres) currently used as storage but could be converted to a 3rd bedroom or office space subject to the necessary planning approval.The property currently benefits from a NHBC 10 year warranty.
Outside the property has a tarmac off road parking area for two vehicles, with paved ramp leading to the front door of the property, the side garden can be accessed around the side of the property or through the bi-fold doors from the lounge onto the south-west facing timber deck which has steps down to paved patio garden.
At the rear of the property there is an enclosed storage area with space for a garden shed.
The spectacular scenery around Newbridge on Wye is a haven for walkers, wildlife lovers and anybody that enjoys outdoor activities.
Newbridge-on-Wye, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 6LY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Builth Road Station3.3 miles
- Llandrindod Station3.3 miles
- Cilmeri Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MWSAL226377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Mid Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.