Dale Lane, Heckmondwike, WF16
- CHARACTERFUL FIVE BEDROOM 1930's DETACHED HOME WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- Traditional Bungalow now with Converted Roof Space - 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Great Family Home - Catchment of Heckmondwike Grammar School
- Also Suits Traditional Bungalow Buyers with Most Space on G/Floor
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom, Utility, WC
- Good Sized Landscaped Gardens, Ample Parking inc. Caravan Storage & Dbl Garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
Dale Lane, Heckmondwike, WF16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station1.7 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.1 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.