Chapnall Road, Walsoken, Wisbech, PE13
- Mature Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Wardrobes
- Living & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Gas Central Heating (Boiler Replaced Oct 2020)
- Generous Driveway & Sectional Garage
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain!
This 2 double bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a NON ESTATE position in Walsoken just on the outskirts of the fenland town of Wisbech. The property offers SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION including an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. There is gas central heating with a new boiler which was replaced October 2020, UPVC double glazing and UPVC gutters and facias. Outside there is a generous driveway which provides parking for numerous vehicles, sectional garage, low maintenance front and back gardens with a timber storage shed and summer house. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double Glazed Entrance Door to:
16' 1" x 3' 8" (4.90m x 1.12m) Radiator. Access to loft space. Doors to Living/Dining Room, Bedrooms & Bathroom.
25' 4" x 11' 7" (7.72m x 3.53m) Double glazed window to front and side. Electric fire to mantle with surround and hearth. Dado rail. Two wall lights. Television point. Glazed door to Kitchen.
9' 1" x 9' 8" (2.77m x 2.95m) Double glazed window to side and rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating sink and drainer unit. Electric Bosch oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Hoover washing machine and fridge/freezer. Ideal gas boiler (replaced October 2020). Double glazed door to Conservatory.
10' 6" x 8' 2" (3.20m x 2.49m) Of UPVC double glazed construction. Tiled floor. Door to side. Double doors to garden.
12' 9" x 9' 7" (3.89m x 2.92m) Double glazed window to front. Bank of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator. Telephone point.
12' 2" x 8' 9" (3.71m x 2.67m) Double glazed window to rear. Bank of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator.
8' 0" x 6' 1" (2.44m x 1.85m) Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin and w.c. Heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Doors to airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Heating timer.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Chapnall Road, Walsoken, Wisbech, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station8.4 miles
About the agent
King & Partners is an independent estate agent open in Downham Market with over 60 years industry experience. Driven by a true passion to offer a superb customer experience, selling & letting properties as well as arranging mortgages. With an office in the heart of the town and excellent local knowledge, they are determined to offer a fusion between modern technology and good traditional estate agency. King & Partners cover a wide area across Norfolk & Cambridgshire.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21362863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Partners, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.