Warley Road, Blackpool
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Superb Three Bedroom Det Dormer Bungalow, Good Location. DG & GCH
- Lounge/Diner, Conserv. GF Bathroom/Wet Room. Kitchen/Utility
- GF Bedroom. Master Ensuite. Private North Facing Rear Garden
- Near Amenities/Schools/Tran Links. Short Walk to Seafront
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The accommodation comprises lounge/dining room leading to a conservatory which extends the full width of the property, double bedroom to the front with a bay window, kitchen diner fitted with a modern range of units, a ground floor bathroom fitted with a three piece suite including a roll top bath, hand wash basin and wc, utility room and a wet room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Externally the property has front and rear gardens and a driveway providing off street parking and leading to a detached garage with power.
Appointments to the property include a gas central heating system and double glazing.
The property occupies a convenient location within close proximity to local amenities including schools, transport links, bars and restaraunts.
What The Owner Says
Call Farrell Heyworth Blackpool today for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Warley Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool North Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 228918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.