Gurnick Estate, Newlyn.
- NO CHAIN. SET AT THE END OF A QUIET NO THROUGH LANE.
- STUNNING UNINTERRUPTED PANORAMIC VIEWS ACROSS NEWLYN HARBOUR AND AROUND THE BAY.
- GREAT RENOVATION PROJECT.
- GARAGE AND UNDERNEATH WORKSHOP/STORAGE.
- OFF PARKING FOR TWO CARS.
- REAR SUNNY ASPECT GARDEN ONTO COUNTRYSIDE.
- LARGE LIVING ROOM/DINER WITH PICTURE WINDOWS.
- BALCONY. FRONT CONSERVATORY WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS.
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS. GOOD SIZE FAMILY BATHROOM. REAR PORCH. FRONT PORCH.
- EASY ACCESS TO NEWLYN, PENZANCE AND ALL ROUTES.
Gurnick Estate, Newlyn.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
Free drone photogra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Newlyn92681521177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.