Roydon Hall Road, East Peckham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Recently Re-Decorated throughout
- Mature Private Garden with Outbuildings
- Off street Parking
- Tranquil Position up a private road
- Sitting room with Woodburner
- Original features like beams and feature windows.
- 2 Double Bedrooms and a further attached double room.
- Pets considered
. This a a semi-detached property is set on a private estate set in beautiful countryside. The front door opens into a internal hall which has a further door into the kitchen. The kitchen has green painted wooden cabinets, an electric oven, space for a washing machine and a new vinyl flooring and a single sink with views over the garden. Off the kitchen is a sitting room with a cream carpet and character beams, a wood burner set in a brick chimney recess and a storage cupboard under the stairs. The bathroom has a shower cubicle. The stairs lead up to a small landing with two double bedrooms, both with original feature windows and stunning countryside views. The main bedroom is connected to a further good sized room which has a large storage cupboard recessed in the eaves. OUTSIDE the charming mature garden has several outbuildings , a greenhouse, and a summer house. A small patio, and a path leading up to an area where a vegetable plot could be developed and there is also a wildlife pond. There is Off Street Parking for 2 vehicles. Oil Central Heating
Roydon Hall Road, East Peckham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yalding Station1.6 miles
- Wateringbury Station1.7 miles
- Beltring Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Lambert & Foster are leading independent estate agents in Kent and East Sussex, providing a fully integrated residential sales service. For over 100 years we have been successfully selling properties. We provide every client the invaluable benefit of our experience and knowledge to achieve the best results for you.
We sell a wide spectrum of properties including cottages, farmhouses, oasts and barns (converted and unconverted),modern houses, building plots and new developments. We also
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10527887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert & Foster Ltd, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.