Birchwood Lane, South Normanton, DE55
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Beautifully Presented Property Having Undergone Extensive Refurbishment
- Gas Central Heating and Replacement uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden With Open Aspect
- Stunning Dining Kitchen With French Doors leading To The Rear Garden
A truly exceptional home and an early inspection is highly recommended. This is a new home in an old exterior, with every attention to detail thought of. The property has undergone an extensive refurbishment program by the current owners including a recently installed central heating boiler, new windows, doors, facias and soffits a partial re-wire and new plumbing system.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway with stairs to the first floor, spacious Lounge leading to a beautifully appointed Dining Kitchen having a range of built in appliances and limestone flooring. French style doors lead out onto the rear garden.
On the first floor there are two double Bedrooms and a modern Bathroom. Outside; to the front of the property there is ample off road parking and a pathway extends along the side elevation providing access to the rear garden which is of generous proportions, having mature borders and an open aspect overlooking fields.
The property is approached via a modern front entrance door leading into the Hallway, having stairs to the first floor accommodation. Central heating radiator.
13' 5" x 12' 0" (4.09m x 3.66m) Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, television point and central heating radiator. Feature open fireplace
15' 4" x 11' 10" (4.67m x 3.61m) Beautifully appointed with an extensive range of wall and base units with matching quartz work surfaces over incorporating a Belfast style sink, built in electric fan oven, electric hob and chimney style stainless steel extractor. There is an integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, built in full height wine rack and inset spotlights to the ceiling. French style doors lead to the rear garden and there are two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Central heating radiator and television point.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and access to the roof space.
12' " x 12' 0" (NaNm x 3.66m) Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and extensive views. Television point.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden and fields. Central heating radiator.
A re-fitted bathroom, having a four piece suite comprising; roll top slipper style bath, separate shower enclosure, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, ladder style central heating radiator.
Birchwood Lane, South Normanton, DE55
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station1.1 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station3.9 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Derbyshire Properties is pleased to provide a modern and progressive estate agency service utilising the best 21st century technology, including a dedicated website with access to online search facilities and e-mail enquiries. We are however, resolute in our desire to continue in the tradition of maintaining personal contact with our clients and offering an informed personal service based on an in-depth knowledge of the local market place.
Technology, legislation, market trends a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20708948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derbyshire Properties, Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.