Mays Road, Teddington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- There bedrooms
- Beautiful enclosed garden
- Stylish kitchen
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
Further benefits include wood flooring throughout the ground floor, double glazed windows and a ground floor WC.
Mays Road is located in a popular and quiet residential side road which is a short walk from Fulwell Station, as well as Hampton Hill High Street. Teddington High Street and the beautiful grounds of Bushy Park are also close by. EPC rating D.
Mays Road, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulwell Station0.2 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.8 miles
- Teddington Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Now we can all find everything online, there is finally the option to use an estate agent that doesn't clutter the high street but still offers a local, personal service.
As a new generation, hybrid agent we believe this offers our clients the best of both the traditional and 'Online only' agents. Griffin Stevens is privately owned and independent. The partners are qualified specialists in both sales and lettings and deal directly with every aspect of the business. Between us, we have o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102703000514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Stevens, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.