London Road, Alvaston, Derby, DE24
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1213972
Superb large ensuite room available for £500pm from 14 October 2021.
Modern and superbly maintained (refurbished in November 2018) luxury en-suite double room built to top quality specification. Complete with new furniture and 32" smart TVs in all rooms, together with 350mb super-fast broadband! Fully refurbished top to bottom including a full re-wire, new heating and boiler system, brand new communal dining kitchen complete with large oven, washing machine, tumble dryer and large American style fridge freezer. The kitchen also comes with a 3 seater sofa and a dining table with 4 chairs, so is the perfect place to socialise with your fellow tenants. Outside the house also benefits from a shared garden which has been newly block paved, and a lockable garage for bike storage..
Rent is inclusive of all bills, internet, council tax and a cleaner every fortnight (communal areas)!
This house share would ideally suit professionals working at Rolls Royce, Bombardier, Pride Park or those requiring access to the A511 and A50 (including workers at East Midlands Airport).
Bedrooms: Each bedroom has new carpet flooring and comes fully equipped with new: double bed, mattress and mattress protector, double wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers, and en-suite facilities. Each room has its own individual code lock fitted to sleek newly fitted fire safe doors.
Kitchen: The kitchen is recently fitted with a large integrated oven, plenty of cupboard and kitchen space for preparing food. All appliances such as kettle, toaster, microwave, and large American sized fridge freezers are included. There is a brand new washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bills: All bills are included within the rent so there is just one monthly payment to make. The deposit is £200.
The Landlord is a professional landlord and is accredited with both the NLA and DASH Services.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £200.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 October, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1213972
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
London Road, Alvaston, Derby, DE24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.3 miles
- Peartree Station1.6 miles
- Derby Station1.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 121397216092021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.