Plot 4, The Ridings, Winchmore Hill
- Plot 4, a substantial 5,210 sq.ft. 4 bedroom home with a cinema room/5th bedroom
- Private 75ft rear garden with additional roof garden accessible from the second floor
- Grange Park and Enfield Chase Stations are both within easy walking distance, offering trains to Moorgate in under 35 minutes
- Southgate and Oakwood Underground Stations on the Piccadilly Line are just a short drive away
- Bespoke German designed Hacker kitchens with integrated Siemens appliances and Quartz stone worktops
- Fully-tiled bathrooms and en-suites with contemporary Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps and shower fittings
- High quality herringbone wood flooring fitted to living areas and kitchens with bathrooms and hallways tiled flooring and bedrooms carpeted
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2
- BT connection points with infrastructure ready for Sky Q connectivity
- 10-year new build warranty
Introducing The Ridings, an exclusive and contemporary development consisting of just one detached 4 + cinema room bedroom house and three stunning 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with lift access located on the ever popular Old Park Ridings. The Ridings is set within easy reach of Winchmore Hill Green which boasts a variety of entertainment options, including a great selection of shops, restaurants and cafes with all the benefits of Trent Park within close vicinity. Grange Park and Enfield Chase Stations are both within easy walking distance, offering trains to Moorgate in under 35 minutes, whilst both Southgate and Oakwood Underground Stations on the Piccadilly Line are just a short drive away. If you’d rather take the car, you would further benefit from excellent connections to the A10 and M25.
Internally the properties will be finished to an exceptional standard with features to include bespoke German designed Hacker kitchens with soft closing cabinetry and drawer units, integrated Siemens appliances and Quartz stone worktops, sumptuous fully-tiled bathrooms and en-suites with contemporary Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps and shower fittings along with high quality herringbone wood flooring fitted to living areas and kitchens with bathrooms and hallways tiled flooring and bedrooms carpeted.
Each property comes with the benefit of an allocated parking bay, private rear garden or balcony with select apartments further benefitting from access to a landscaped residents garden, Sky Q connectivity infrastructure and a 10 year New Build warranty for that complete piece of mind.
Ground Floor -
Lounge/Kitchen - 6.93m x 11.07m (22'9 x 36'4) -
Dining Room - 5.11m x 4.06m (16'9 x 13'4) -
Lounge - 5.03m x 4.06m (16'6 x 13'4) -
Family Room - 5.79m x 3.56m (19 x 11'8) -
Utility Room - 3.12m x 3.56m (10'3 x 11'8) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 5.66m x 5.38m (18'7 x 17'8) -
Dressing Room - 3.40m x 4.37m (11'2 x 14'4) -
En-Suite 1 - 2.97m x 2.13m (9'9 x 7) -
Bedroom 2 - 5.69m x 3.53m (18'8 x 11'7) -
Bedroom 3 - 4.34m x 5.56m (14'3 x 18'3) -
Bedroom 4 - 4.60m x 4.06m (15'1 x 13'4) -
Bathroom - 2.92m x 3.53m (9'7 x 11'7) -
Second Floor -
Games Room - 7.44m x 9.60m (24'5 x 31'6) -
Storage Space - 4.98m x 3.56m (16'4 x 11'8) -
Cinema Room / Bedroom 5 - 4.98m x 4.45m (16'4 x 14'7) -
En-Suite 2 - 3.28m x 2.92m (10'9 x 9'7) -
BrochuresThe Ridings - Brochure.pdfBrochure
Plot 4, The Ridings, Winchmore Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grange Park Station0.3 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.4 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Lanes Exclusive Homes specialises in everything New Homes, offering a wide and varied selection of new homes across North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Whether you are looking to make that first step on the ladder or looking for a more spacious family home, we have a new build home to suit you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30957927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes Exclusive Homes, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.