Exeter Road, Mapesbury, NW2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Video tour available!
- Amazing living room
- Hallway storage cupboards
- Great spaces to work from home
- Close to Jubilee line
- Energy efficient
- First floor
- Bills not included
- Not pet friendly
- Unfurnished only
As a resident you’ll have exclusive access to Paramount Perks! We want you to enjoy discounts at over 700+ retailers throughout your tenancy as a way to say "we appreciate you"!
Exeter Road, Mapesbury, NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Station0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
It's why people like you trust us.
Whether you're renting, letting, buying, selling, or refurbishing a property in London, we're here to make sure your property works for you.
We have everything you need in your property journey in-house:
- A Lettings team that cares about what your property means to you.
- A Sales team that knows how important communication, timing, and perfect pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR060102_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount, London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.