City Roads, Carrara Tower, London, EC1V
- 41st & 42nd Floor
- 43rd floor Private Roof Terrace
- x2 Underground Parking Spaces
- Full Home Automation System
- Penthouse Specification
- September 2021 Completion
- 1291 Sq. Ft internal
- Breath Taking Panoramic Views
- Full built in AV System
- For enquiries, please quote ref #PJM
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Keller Williams Prime Properties
Looking For Something Special? | Ready To Move Into | 41st , 42nd & 43rd Floor | 2 Bedroom Triplex | 1291 sq. ft. internal | 3 Bathroom (2 en suite) | x2 Secure Underground Parking Spaces | Additional Private 200 sq. ft, 43rd Floor Roof Terrace | Comfort Cooling to all rooms | Full Home Automation System | Built in AV System | Jaw dropping panoramic views over the Capital | 24 Hour Concierge | 20m Swimming Pool | Gym & Fitness Studio | Outdoor Yoga | Spa & Jacuzzi | Business Suite & Resident Lounge.
Located in Cararra tower this is a truly rare find in this area. At this magnificent height, the lucky owner will revel in some of the most breath-taking and uplifting, panoramic sightlines across the Capital.
The development has an array of luxury amenities, including a yoga studio, a fully equipped gym, a business suite, a residents’ lounge and a private screening room. There is also a spa with a 20-meter, three lane pool, as well as a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. A 24-hour concierge is on hand to help busy residents. In addition to beautiful landscaped gardens, there is also a seventh floor communal rooftop terrace.
On completion, there will be almost two acres of Wi-Fi enabled green space at 250 City Road, providing a peaceful sanctuary among the hustle and bustle of the city. Also part of the development is the U.K.’s first four-star nhow hotel, a boutique and eclectic 190-bedroom hotel.
Located in the heart of zone 1 and within easy reach of Old Street, Angel, the City and Shoreditch, 250 City Road is a landmark development designed by world renowned architects Foster + Partners. With apartments finished to a superb specification alongside 5* facilities and Wi-Fi-enabled landscaped gardens you have everything on your doorstep to enjoy a living experience like no other.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our new homes department.
Leasehold 997 years
Service Charge = £7750 per annum
Ground Rent = £600 pa
City Roads, Carrara Tower, London, EC1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.5 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
- Barbican Station0.6 miles
About the agent
A New Approach to Estate Agency
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." -
Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 190,000 agents across 50 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PJM210002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.