Bridgewater House, Canary Wharf, E14
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
- 7th-floor Apartment
- East-facing Aspect for Maximum Natural Light
- Direct River Views from a Private, East-facing Balcony (69 sq ft)
- Internal Size: 582 sq ft
- Wooden Flooring and Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Access to the City Island Social Club – including a Clubhouse, Gym, Spa, and a Pool
- Concierge Service
- Easy Access to the Jubilee Line and DLR at Canning Town Station
- Just Moments from the River Lea, and 8 Minutes from the Thames
This immaculate, east-facing balcony apartment (582 sq ft) lies in the heart of City Island, a waterside community that's enveloped by the nearby River Lea and Bow Creek on almost every side. And as a member of the exclusive City Island Social Club, you'll have access to a huge range of local amenities, including:
• A Residents' Clubhouse
• A modern, fully equipped Gym
• An expansive outdoor Swimming Pool
• A residents' Grocer's Shop
• A Concierge Service
• And a luxury Spa and Treatment Rooms.
As you step through onto the engineered oak flooring of the reception room, you'll immediately notice the abundance of natural light pouring in through the floor-to-ceiling windows of your own private, east-facing balcony (69 sq ft) – with composite decking on the floor, and direct waterside views across the nearby River Lea.
It’s the perfect outdoor spot for soaking in the bright morning sun from the east, or for admiring the direct waterside views of the nearby Bow Creek and River Lea.
To the left of the apartment’s entrance, you'll find a fully integrated kitchen area with a semi-island breakfast bar, complete with LED-lit cabinetry over composite stone worktops with feature-tiled splash backs, and a full range of integrated appliances (including an integrated extractor hood over a touch-control ceramic hob, a combination multifunction oven, a fridge-freezer, and a dishwasher).
Across from the kitchen area, you'll find a modern family bathroom, including a wall-mounted mirrored cabinet over a custom-made ceramic hand basin, a chrome-finish heated towel rail, and a frameless glass-screen shower over a white enamel bath – all of it beautifully finished with white ceramic tiled walls with a black feature border, and matt-finish hexagonal tiling on the floor.
Back in the living room, you'll open a door to the apartment's east-facing master bedroom, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows facing out over the balcony and towards the nearby river, and a custom-designed integrated wardrobe.
Beyond the walls of Bridgewater House itself, you couldn't ask for a better-connected location:
You'll be just a short walk from Canning Town Station, with fast links to London Bridge on the Jubilee line, or for quick trips to the extensive shopping experience at Westfield Stratford City.
You'll also have easy access to the DLR at Canning Town, giving you direct links to both the city centre at Bank, and to London City Airport for trips abroad.
Even closer to home, you'll find gorgeous surroundings in every direction. You'll be just moments from the sweeping bends and waterside walks of the River Lea, with the diverse wildlife and lush green spaces of the nearby Limmo Peninsula Ecological Park – and just an 8-minute walk from the River Thames and the arts and culture of Trinity Buoy Wharf.
This smart and stylish east-facing 1-bed comes with beautiful balcony views, a bright and airy ambience, and a host of exclusive residents' facilities as part of the City Island Social Club.
And that means a property like this won't be around for long.
So if you're looking for a contemporary space in a unique island location – surrounded by water, and with fast links to the city – give us a call and we'll show you everything life at Bridgewater House has to offer.
Bridgewater House, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.1 miles
- East India Station0.5 miles
- Star Lane Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We're an Estate Agency and Property Consultancy based in London that caters to both the UK market and clients from abroad.
And we're all about making property simple.
When you choose us, you'll get a single point of contact available seven days a week. You'll get a partner by your side to guide you through the property process, and we'll always be open and transparent about our advice and our prices.
We're regulated by The Property Ombudsman, and we're members of NAEA Proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX120315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lixing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.