Upton Crescent, Nursling
- Newly constructed three bedroom property
- Situated in the highly sought after location
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Feature log burner
- Cycle store and garden with patio area
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Off road parking
- Underfloor Heating
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Entering into the property you are greeted by an open plan kitchen/living room, with modern fitted kitchen. The main feature of this room is the beautiful log burner which brings such a warm feel to this area. The ground floor accommodation also offers two bedrooms and a main bathroom. The second floor benefits from a further bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Situation:Rownhams sits on the edge of Romsey and Southampton with easy access to the M27, central Southampton and Southampton Airport. The local village offers a good range of local shops and the Nursling Primary School is within easy walking distance.Directions:From Romsey, head out of the town towards the M27. At the roundabout take the first turning onto Romsey Road/A3057. Continue to the next roundabout and again take the first turning continuing on the Romsey Road/A3057. Turn left into Upon Crescent where the property will be located with our For Sale board.Mileages:Romsey 3.5 miles * Southampton town centre 5.8 miles * Southampton Airport 6.4 miles * Eastleigh 8.8 miles * Winchester 14.4 miles * Salisbury 19.7 miles.
Local Council: Hampshire County Council
Upton Crescent, Nursling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station2.3 miles
- Totton Station2.5 miles
- Romsey Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11150121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.