Lower Park Road, Loughton, IG10
- Spacious Three Double Bedroom Home
- En-Suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- 16ft Lounge and 16ft 'Urban Myth' Kitchen/Diner
- Under Floor Heating to Ground and First Floors
- 18ft Garage; Off Street Parking; and Electric Car Charging Point
- 68ft Rear Garden with a Stunning Red Cedar Wood Outbuilding
- Staples Road Primary School Catchment
- Short Walk to Loughton Central Line Station; High Road Shops; and Epping Forest
- Potential to Extend and Create Four Bedrooms, Subject to the Usual Planning Consents
- Chain Free
Set within the highly regarded Staples Road Primary School catchment lies this imposing three double bedroom family home with a large rear garden and stunning outbuilding, perfect for use as a home office. There is potential to extend and easily create four bedrooms, subject to the usual planning consents. Stylishly decorated, the property has a 16ft lounge with Juliet balcony; a 16ft 'Urban Myth' kitchen; an en-suite shower to master bedroom; 18ft garage; and off street parking to the front plus an electric car charging point. Located within a delightful quiet cul-de-sac turning, you are only moments from Loughton Central Line station and High Road shops plus the local tennis club.
Tiled Flooring. Underfloor heating. Spotlights.
16' 10" x 16' 1" (5.13m x 4.90m) Fitted with wall and base units. Sink with filtered and mixer tap. German integrated appliances including double oven, gas hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating. Spotlights. Ceiling speakers. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Close coupled WC. Wash basin. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating. Ceiling light point.
16' 10" x 13' 7" (5.13m x 4.14m) Double glazed windows to rear aspect with plantation shutters. Double glazed Juliet Balcony to rear aspect. Gas fireplace. Fitted carpet. Underfloor heating. Spotlights.
14' 0" x 13' 5" (4.27m x 4.09m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Underfloor heating. Fitted wardrobe. Ceiling light point.
En-Suite Shower Room
6' 5" x 4' 2" (1.96m x 1.27m) Suite comprises tiled shower cubicle; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled walls and flooring. Spotlights.
14' 6" x 14' 0" (4.42m x 4.27m) Double glazed window to front aspect with plantation shutters. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
14' 4" x 10' 11" (4.37m x 3.33m) Double glazed window to rear aspect with plantation shutters. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
7' 9" x 6' 0" (2.36m x 1.83m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; tiled shower cubicle; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring and walls. Velux window to side aspect. Heated towel rail. Spotlights.
Mainly paved providing off street parking. Electric car charging point.
68' 0" x 18' 0" (20.73m x 5.49m) Commences with patio leading to lawn with flower and shrubs border.
11' 1" x 9' 3" (3.38m x 2.82m) Bespoke red cedar wood building plus storage shed. Wood flooring. Spotlights. Radiator.
18' 6" x 9' 6" (5.64m x 2.90m) Remote controlled up and over garage door.
Fitted carpet. Storage cupboard. Spotlights. Ceiling light point.
Remote controlled Velux window and blind to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
Lower Park Road, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.1 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.9 miles
- Debden Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21355840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.