Avenue Road, St. Neots, PE19
- Unique Detached Home
- Sought After Location
- Modernised By Current Owners
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Garage
- Driveway and Private Gates
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
5.61m x 3.78m (18' 5" x 12' 5")
4.27m x 3.45m (14' 0" x 11' 4")
6.7m x 4.4m (22' 0" x 14' 5")
4.62m x 3.73m (15' 2" x 12' 3")
3.58m x 4.3m (11' 9" x 14' 1")
1.93m x 2.34m (6' 4" x 7' 8")
Enclosed Rear Garden
Driveway with Private Gates
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Avenue Road, St. Neots, PE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station0.6 miles
About the agent
... supported by Rightmove and property Academy.
We're very proud to have been included in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2021 - supported by Rightmove and Property Academy.
That's after a detailed analysis of over 26,000 estate agency offices which included criteria measuring sales performance and mystery shopping.
Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings are a highly successful estate agency with access to buyers and tenants fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SNS210386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Morris, St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.