Burnham Avenue, Sully, Penarth
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Off Road parking
- Walking Distance to Sully School
- Catchments for Stanwell High School
This beautiful Four bedroom property is set in the seaside village of Sully, it is within walking distance to the beach Sully and recreational field, The Local Primary & Junior School is just down the road and it feeds through to Stanwell Comprehensive school
This beautiful Four bedroom property is set in the seaside village of Sully, it is within walking distance to the beach Sully and recreational field, The Local Primary & Junior School is just down the road and it feeds through to Stanwell Comprehensive school. Sully is a vibrant village with a great community spirit there are lots of actives available including, Cricket Indoor and out door bowls and football. Walking though the solid wooded front door into the spacious hallway with tiled floors and a featured spiral staircase, French doors lead into the Lounge & a separate set into the Kitchen / Breakfast Room. The lounge benefits from being duel aspect with a featured fireplace, the kitchen is entered via double doors from the hallway with a range of wall and floor units with wooden worktops over, space for a range cooker with extractor above, space for the housing of an American style fridge freezer, double Belfast sink with granite surround, grey wood laminate flooring, window overlooking the garden. The dining room is to the front of the property with wooden floors and offers dual aspect. The utility room has floor units with worktops over with a door to the integral garage and garden.
The master bedroom has a pitched roof with exposed beams it has a walk in wardrobe and a en suite shower room. Bedroom two also benefits from having an en-suite shower room, there are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
With tiled flooring, access to first floor via a solid wood spiral staircase, access to all ground floor rooms, two storage cupboards, ceiling with spotlights
Low level W.C., circular stainless steel sink with surround, fully tiled.
Lounge 18' 3" narrowing to 10' 3" x 19' 7" ( 5.56m narrowing to 3.12m x 5.97m )
Lounge with dual aspect, feature fireplace inset with a gas fire, solid wood flooring, French doors leading on to the garden, wall lights, ceiling with spotlights.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 5" extending to 14' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.17m extending to 4.47m )
A further dual aspect reception room with solid wood flooring. Situated to the front of the property.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 15' 5" ( 5.51m x 4.70m )
Entered via double doors from the hallway with a range of wall and floor units with wooden worktops over, space for a range cooker with extractor above, space for the housing of an American style fridge freezer, double Belfast sink with granite surround, grey wood laminate flooring, window overlooking the garden.
Utility Room 13' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.97m )
Floor units with worktops over, one wall unit, tiled floor, spotlights to ceiling, door and window to rear garden, door to integral garage.
First Floor Landing
Velux window, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom One 18' 9" x 15' 5" ( 5.71m x 4.70m )
Featuring a pitched roof with exposed beams, window to side overlooking the garden and a further window in the roof elevation. Door to en-suite shower room.
Velux window, lighting.
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising a large corner shower, "His & Hers" wash hand basins with cupboards below and mirror above, W.C. with concealed cistern, bidet, towel rail, fully tiled, velux window.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" x 12' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.86m )
With fitted cupboards and wardrobes, wooden flooring, ceiling with spotlights, situated at the front of the property. Door leading to en-suite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room Two
Wooden flooring, shower cubicle, W.C. with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into unit, cupboards, spotlights to ceiling, window.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.64m )
Currently used as a home office with fitted desk, cupboards and cabinet, long arched feature window to front.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.25m )
With fitted wardrobes, spotlights to ceiling, window overlooking the rear garden.
Fully tiled and incorporating a deep hot tub bath, W.C. with concealed cistern, shower with seat, wall mounted glass wash hand basin, towel rail, spotlights to ceiling, window to rear.
Laid to lawn and with a decked area, gazebo with decking, an array of shrubs and bushes, outside water tap, access to the front via a gate, further patio area at the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Burnham Avenue, Sully, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cadoxton Station1.5 miles
- Dinas Powys Station1.8 miles
- Barry Docks Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH303031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.