Newspaper House, Blackburn
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Studio Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Great Transport Links
- Water Included
- Wifi Included
- Parking Available for free on a first come first serve basis
- Cathedral Quarter Location
Duffin's Estate Agents are DELIGHTED to offer for rent this LUXURIOUS studio bed apartment located in the popular & up & coming area of the Cathedral Quarter, Blackburn. Fully furnished to a high standard, this apartment compromises of a spacious open plan lounge, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and three piece bathroom.
Conveniently situated in the centre of Blackburn, directly opposite the new cathedral quarter scheme, adjacent to the train station and Morrison's supermarket, with The Mall shopping centre and new bus station both within 100 metres. All floors are serviced by a goods and 8 person passenger lift and parking is available for free on a first come first serve basis. Water Rates & Wi-Fi are inclusive of the rent!
Newspaper House, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackburn Station0.1 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.2 miles
- Cherry Tree Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Duffin's Estate Agents Ltd - formerly Benchmark Lettings Ltd.
Established in 2011, Duffin's Estate Agents is one of the few owner-run Estate Agents in Lancashire. Since 2011, we have built up a strong reputation and a dedicated client base, who value our expert advice and insider knowledge of the Lancashire property market. As an owner run, local company Duffin's are not built around the traditional model of Estate Agency which means we can offer a tailor made customer servic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNC1NEWSPAP202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffin's Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.