Pollard Lane, Bradford, BD2
- Semi Detached Property
- Seven Bedrooms !
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Front And Rear Garden
- Set Over Three Floors
- BD2 Location
- EPC Rating: D
VIRTUAL TOUR ONLINE!!
A Substantial Sized Stone Property, Providing A Wealth of Character with Period Features. Offering SEVEN BEDROOMS, THREE RECEPTIONS, TWO BATHROOMS, CELLARS & GARDENS !
This Stunning Seven bedroomed house set over three floors provides an excellent chance for a growing family to acquire their perfect home.
Located in BD2 which provides plenty of amenities, schools and access to public transport.
The property briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, A Third Reception Room and A Kitchen to the Ground Floor. To the First floor there are Four Bedrooms and a Bathroom. To the Second Floor there are Three Bedrooms and a further Bathroom. Externally there is a garden to the front and rear.
Pollard Lane, Bradford, BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.1 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.2 miles
- Frizinghall Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1978, Whitegates has been at the forefront of estate agency in both innovation and providing value for money services to house buyers and sellers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD210489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.