Trelawney Place, Chafford Hundred
- Double glazed windows
- Ground Floor Flat
- Gated Development
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Electric Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Fitted Bathroom
*** No Onward Chain *** Viewings are highly recommended on this one bedroom ground floor apartment situated within the gated development of Trelawney Place, upon the station side of Chafford Hundred offering great access to London Fenchurch Street. Internally the property has been decorated to a neutral level throughout ready for someone to come and take over! Offering an entrance hallway, secure entry telecom system, spacious lounge and a fitted kitchen. Furthermore, the property has a partly tiled bathroom suite, and one large double bedroom offering good space. Further features include electric heating, double glazed windows, an allocated parking space and a lease with 81 years remaining. Other amenities are also situated close by, such as Lakeside Shopping Complex, A13 & M25 and lastly the high achieving Harris Academy (Primary and Senior Schools).
Intercom system, fuse box.
Combined Kitchen / Living Room
22'04 (6'81) x 11'09 (3'58)
16'06 (5'03) x 11'09 (3'58)
Double glazed sliding doors, electric radiator.
11'09 (3'58) x 6'07 (2'01)
Partly tiled, matching base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink and drainer, storage cupboard,
electric oven and hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for freestanding fridge
12'0 (3'66) x 10'02 (3'10)
Double glazed window, electric radiator.
5'10 (1'78) x 6'10 (2'08)
Partly tiled walls and floors, hand wash basin, low flush WC, bathtub with overhead shower, extractor
Gated development, 1 allocated parking space.
GENERAL INFORMATION The below information has been supplied by the Vendor and we recommend that this be checked by your Solicitor before entering into any purchase commitment
COUNCIL TAX BAND B, 2021/22 Approx. £1308.02 Per Annum
Lease Approx. 81 years remaining
Ground Rent Approx. £75.00 Per half yearly
Service Charge Approx. £1584.36 Per annum
VIEWING By appointment via Owen Lyons Estate Agents, Tel: .
MORTGAGE ADVICE Owen Lyons introduces to Susan Bray of SJB Financial Ltd, Susan will see you in her office or visit you after work at your home, ask our agent for Susan's details
AGENTS NOTE 1. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Owen Lyons Estate Agents not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering into any purchase commitment.
2. Although our vendor/s has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering into any purchase commitment.
3. Floorplans-where included may not be to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed.
4. Photographs are taken using a 10-22mm Wide angled lens
5. Referral Fees - Please note a referral fee of up to £180.00 including VAT per transaction will be received from any referred solicitor upon completion. If Owen Lyons have introduced Susan Bray of SJB Financial Ltd an introducer fee of 30% of the net initial commissions received by the Advisor from any life office, mortgage lender or client for business transacted on behalf of the introduced customer. The Introducer's remuneration becomes due upon receipt of cleared funds by the Advisor.
ADDITIONAL NOTES Draft details Awaiting Vendors Approval
Trelawney Place, Chafford Hundred
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chafford Hundred Station0.4 miles
- Grays Station1.8 miles
- Ockendon Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Successfully selling throughout Thurrock!!!
We are Thurrock’s leading agent who will get you moved while providing a professional service with our blend of senior experience and youthful enthusiasm.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- WORLDWIDE INTERNET COVERAGE USING THE LARGEST
PROPERTY WEBSITE RIGHTMOVE.CO.UK
- CENTRAL OFFICE LOCATION
- HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH’S AND FLOOR PLANS AVAILABLE
- STRICT QUALIFICATION O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA0006166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Owen Lyons, Grays - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.