Main Street, LE65
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Open and uninterrupted views from the garden over the Calke Abbey Estate
- Large spacious and well laid out property
- Wrap around garden to sides and rear
- Traditional features
- Newly decorated
- Secondary glazing
- 2 reception rooms
- Large family bathroom
- Downstairs washroom & WC
- Traditional outbuildings
Here we have a spacious and unique opportunity to rent this Grade II listed four bedroom family home. Start date to be confirmed as property currently under refurbishment and the above Key Features reflect the property upon completion. (NB this is a guide only and subject to contract). Viewing strictly by appointment only.
The Old School House is a fantastic and generously proportioned detached character cottage located within Calke Village. The cottage retains traditional features such as original water pump and sink in the rear lobby and feature decorative fireplaces to bedrooms.
Internally this home boasts four double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, two good-sized reception rooms, a dining room, spacious kitchen with utility room and a downstairs washroom & WC.
Outside there are lawned gardens to the rear and sides of the house, with open and uninterrupted views over the Calke Abbey Estate. There is ample off road parking, a large timber garage and a range of traditional outbuildings.
Services - The property is heated by way of an LPG central heating system, has mains electricity, telephone and water. Sewage is served through a reed bed system.
Outgoings & Council Tax - The tenant is to pay Council Tax, and all other outgoings relating to the property. The property is in Band F for Council Tax and is payable to South Derbyshire District Council. Charge for 2021/22 period £2703.86.
For further information and details on how to view please contact Sarah Brownridge, Lettings Officer (see photos for details).
NOTE: Photos are indicative for illustration purposes only, updated photos to be added at a later date.
**VIEWING DAY NOW FULL**
Main Street, LE65
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willington Station6.2 miles
About the agent
The National Trust is the largest conservation charity in Europe, and our purpose is to look after places of historic interest or natural beauty for the benefit of the nation. We do this through the ownership and management of special places. Our properties include over 25,000 buildings, of which more than 5,000 are houses and cottages.
All National Trust properties are different. Each has its own character and individual circumstances. This is the very diversity and local distinctivene
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CK_OSH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The National Trust, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.